Quote of the Day
Learning needs freedom to think and freedom to imagine, and both have to be facilitated by the teacher. ~ APJ Abdul Kalam
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All students admitted to J.B. College are members of the college library by virtue of the library fees they pay along with the tuition fees.
- The borrower is responsible for the book borrowed. Books are issued for 14 days only with a provision of renewal for another 14 days.
- The librarian may recall a book at any time in case of urgency.
- The lost of Library card should be immediately reported to the circulation section. A duplicate card is issued on payment basis.
- A sum of Rs.1.00 (one) per book per day will be charged for books not returned within specified time.
- The library card is not transferable in any condition.
- The college library is open on all the working days of the college from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. The following is the schedule for borrowing books by the students: